At its meeting on November 17, 2023, the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities ("Board") rendered its decision on the EDCs’ proposal to solicit BGS supply through a single statewide Auction Process. The Board approved the main elements of the EDCs’ proposal, namely:
- The use of a single statewide Auction Process to procure supply for BGS customers;
- A supply period of June 1, 2024 through May 31, 2027 for the BGS-RSCP Auction;
- A supply period of June 1, 2024 through May 31, 2025 for the BGS-CIEP Auction;
- The use of a clock auction format; and
- A decision by the Board on the auction results within two business days of the close of the last auction.
November 17, 2023.
For additional items and the full details of the Board decision, please consult the Board Order.