At its meeting on November 9, 2022, the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities ("Board") rendered its decision on the EDCs’ proposal to solicit BGS supply through a single statewide Auction Process. The Board approved the main elements of the EDCs’ proposal, namely:
- The use of a single statewide Auction Process to procure supply for BGS customers;
- A supply period of June 1, 2023 through May 31, 2026 for the BGS-RSCP Auction;
- A supply period of June 1, 2023 through May 31, 2024 for the BGS-CIEP Auction;
- The use of a clock auction format; and
- A decision by the Board on the auction results within two business days of the close of the last auction.
For additional items and the full details of the Board decision, please consult the Board Order.
November 9, 2022.