On July 1, 2021, the EDCs filed their proposal to procure BGS supply for the period beginning June 1, 2022 through a statewide Auction Process that seeks offers for all BGS Load in the state. A first bidder information webcast will be held on Friday, October 1, 2021 at 10 AM Eastern Prevailing Time, to review the EDCs’ Joint Proposal.
To participate, if you have not done so already, please RSVP with the number of phone connections needed. The Auction Manager will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the EDCs’ proposal including the proposed changes related to unaccounted for energy, meter corrections, and inadvertent energy;
- Description of the auctions and bidding procedures;
- Description of the responsibilities of BGS suppliers;
- Overview of past auctions; and
- Overview of the online application process.
Bidder information materials will be available on the BGS Auction website.
September 20, 2021.